Here is a little known fact about our company. While we do a great deal of work for the public as far as Surveillance, Missing Persons and all other aspects of investigative work, we also do a lot of work for Attorneys and Insurance Companies. We actually got our start in the Insurance industry and expanded on from there. Insurance companies use us because we know what they need and what they don’t want. This is exactly why Attorneys come to us for help as well – because we know exactly what the Insurance companies are looking for. We have worked on both sides for over 30 years and with excellent results. So when you are looking for a Private Investigator to do some outside work for you, ours is the name you need to look for.
Here are just a few of our most sought after services to give you an idea of what we can do to help strengthen your case.
- We will personally go to the scene of the accident and do a witness canvass to find anyone that may have seen (or heard) when the accident took place. We’ve traveled everywhere from Greenwich, CT to Floral Park, NY and everywhere in between. If the scene is in New York City, Long Island or Connecticut, we will go there personally to handle it.
- We will then attempt to get a witness statement and provide the contact information
- When we do find a witness, we will also supply you with our impression of the witness – will they prove to be a strong witness? Does what they have to say help or hurt your case? Do they appear as though they would be an asset should the case go to court or before an arbitrator? This is critically important information to have for either side. You need to know what you are up against or need in order to help your case, should the need arise.
- We will do a full scene inspection and send photos and measurements of the site.
- Depending on how much time has passed, we will take detailed photos of the vehicles involved, if it applies, provided they have not been repaired yet.
- If it is a slip and fall situation, we will take detailed measurements and photos of the surrounding area and the area involved.
- If injuries were involved, we will take photographs of the person and their injuries.
- If it is an “uninsured situation”, we will attempt to obtain an Affidavit of No Insurance.
- We will do surveillance to help substantiate the activities of a person, whether it is to confirm their physical activities or whereabouts.
- We are leaders in Person Locates. You may have a client that has become difficult to reach, or a witness that is critical to proving your case – we can help you. Here is an example of when you may need our help. You have a last known address on someone in Bayside, Queens and found out they moved to College Point NY, but you don’t have an address in order to reach them and their phone number has changed. We can track them down for you.
- We have many more services as well. Contact us for more information.
We have been helping Insurance Companies, Legal Firms and Private Businesses for over 30 years. We have handled multiple commercial investigations – most with very positive outcomes. Here are some examples of a few of the types of cases we handle for commercial purposes:
- Help with Motor Vehicle Accident Cases – Let’s get right to the big one. In the “city that never sleeps” there are a LOT of cars and vehicles on the road at all hours. With this large amount of vehicles comes a large amount of accidents. We are here to help you get the information needed to help strengthen your side of the case.
- Help with Slip and Fall Cases – another important area. In a city that has roughly 19 million people throughout the 5 boroughs, there is a substantial number of pedestrians that travel every day locally, to the other boroughs or even up into Connecticut. This, combined with the varied weather in the Northeast, the area is primed for slip and fall accidents. We will help you get all the information necessary to help your client and their case.
- Help with Workers Compensation/Disability Cases – We are there to help you. We have the experience and the talent to get the answers that you need. After all, the only fair way to approach any injury case is to sort out the truly injured from the not so injured. With that valuable knowledge in your pocket, you will be able to do a much better job of proving your case for some and settling it quickly for others.
- Help with Divorce Cases – when the love is gone and it is time to part ways, the situation can become very difficult, very quickly, especially if one of the parties is suspected of being unfaithful. We have extensive experience in surveillance of cheating spouses. This is a powerful tool when used for divorce settlements or in child custody matters.
- Help with Child Support Cases – when it comes to child support, it can be a very difficult situation for all concerned, especially if one party is not willing to provide the financial support required, claiming they are now unemployed. If you suspect that this is not the case, we are the ones to call to find out. Surveillance, combined with OSINT searches and other areas of investigation will often prove beneficial in finding out what is really happening. If they are working somewhere, we will do everything we can to find proof to bring to family court.
- Help with Tenant Situations – unfortunately in this unprecedented time, all too often landlords are faced with having tenants that do not feel the need to pay their rent due to the moratorium that is currently in place due to Covid-19. We have some great ideas on how to prepare so that when the mandate is lifted, you are ready to begin the steps to being reimbursed. Speak to us about this as soon as possible before they “disappear.”
These are just a few of the items you may need. We have extensive experience with these types of cases and many more. The most important factor is that we have the business experience to be able to not only handle your requests but to present them in a way that is admissible in a court situation through detailed reporting. We are also available to testify to our results without issue. We are fully licensed and insured and most importantly – highly reputable. If your case is important enough to take to the next level, it should be done by an investigative agency that is able to stand behind their work in a way that comes across as strengthening your case and not hindering it.
So when you are ready to move ahead and require someone to conduct a great investigation, go to the Private Investigators that will give you the best results possible. We stand behind our work and will go above and beyond to get the results you are looking for. If it is there, we will find it and report back to you quickly. The only thing left to do is call. We are ready to begin helping you win your case – the question is, are you?
Investigreat, LLC is a recognized full service Private Investigation Agency that is fully licensed, insured and bonded, handling cases all over Queens NY, Brooklyn NY, Bronx NY, New York City, Staten Island, Long Island NY and Connecticut. Adam Dornfeld along with his wife, Terri have been working cases for Legal Teams, Insurance Companies, Private Businesses, Municipalities, School Systems and general investigation services for the public since 1992.
Investigreat, LLC | Private Investigators serving Jamaica NY, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY, Connecticut | Office: 718-412-1845 | Text: 718-309-1269