The New Year is a great time for a fresh start. Take a moment to reflect on the past year and make the not always easy decision to make changes. Some of these changes are easier than others. You could make the move to look around for a new car or change up your look. You could decide to make this the year that you spend more time binge-watching that series you’ve loved with your friends or to put one day a month aside to get your nails done with your bestie. Some choices have been put off for a long time and are not so easy, like getting back to the gym or taking a leap of faith and asking out that cute person at the coffee shop you see every day. To these, I say “Seize the moment!” You deserve it! Some changes can be bigger and more difficult to do, but you know it’s time to do so, and we would like to help.
The past year (actually two years) has been rough on everyone for one reason or another. Life events from the past two years have left us all in a tailspin. Sometimes certain events have weighed heavier on your mind than others. Some of these fall into areas that we can actually help you with. Here are some examples of where we can help you with your fresh start.
- You’ve lost touch with someone you were close with. You used to be such good friends at your previous job. The one you had before you made the move and left for that job in Downtown Brooklyn. You seem to have lost touch and when you tried to call them, the number was no longer working. Reconnecting with this friend is a great way to start the New Year off! Reach out to us about a “missing person” case and we can track them down for you.
- Your ex has not been paying child support. They claim that they are not working, but you know it’s not true. A friend of yours said just before the holidays that they saw your ex working in the Navy Yard, but you were too busy with your parents visiting to do anything about it. Now is the time to have us do a child support surveillance and find out what is going on. Then you can use our findings to win your case against them.
- You’ve just hired someone to work in your office as a file clerk. Because it’s not that easy to find workers in these difficult times, you went with them even though they may not have been exactly who you were hoping to get. One day you get a call that they fell at work and now they are claiming Worker’s Comp. It’s been six months since they “hurt their back” and you are paying out a fortune. One of your other employees mentioned to you in confidence that the “injured” employee is not so injured. They were seen in Hunter’s Point and appeared to be just fine. That is where we come in. We follow them and see just how injured they are. If they are still recovering or if they are “on vacation” on your dime. We’ve handled more of these cases than we can count, and most often we find the results quickly, so you can now proceed with letting them go and maybe even getting some of your money back.
- You are an older adult with a comfortable lifestyle in Manhattan. When your spouse of 30 years died, they left you enough money to continue to enjoy that lifestyle. Now it’s been a few years and you have suddenly met someone that seems to be “perfect”. However, when they heard about your bank account and saw your apartment, they are now moving way too fast. They want to hurry up and get married. Something seems a little off. You may want to consider a background check to make sure that they are who they say they are before you continue.
- You hoped that your partner would be different in the New Year. That they would be more attentive, stop going out with their friends to Steinway Street in Astoria all the time. Now you are having some serious doubts about where they are and who they are with. We can do surveillance and find out if what they say is true, or not. You can get the answers so you can start the year fresh if you need to. Why continue down a path that is not clear? If they are telling the truth and “behaving” or not even in Astoria (or with their friends) and are out with some other “friend” you know nothing about. Find the answers and then you know with confidence what you need to do.
Please remember that whatever the situation, if it is something that you need answers to that is within our realm of expertise, then we would love to help you. We have helped many, many people find answers so they can start the New Year fresh and begin to live their life the way they deserve to and we would love to do the same for you. We have over 30 years of experience handling everything from cheaters to lost loves to Worker’s Comp fraud. If your New Year’s resolution is to make a change to make this a better year for you, then why not reach out to us to see if we can help? Take the first step in turning this into the best year yet.
Investigreat, LLC is a recognized full service Private Investigation Agency that is fully licensed, insured and bonded, handling cases in Queens NY, Brooklyn NY, Bronx NY, New York City, Staten Island and Long Island NY and all over Connecticut. Terri Dornfeld along with her husband, Adam have been working cases for Legal Teams, Insurance Companies, Private Businesses, Municipalities, School Systems and general investigation services for the public since 1992.
Investigreat, LLC | Private Investigators serving Jamaica NY, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY, Connecticut | Office: 718-412-1845 | Text: 718-309-1269