Bloodhound – A dog used for their superior scent capabilities to locate people
Lost and Found – Usually, a box in a school or camp setting with various left behind items that can be claimed (found) by the rightful owners at a later time.
Blood-found – An Investigreat Private Investigator with superior skills at locating people.
A lot of people think that the term “missing persons” involves a criminal act in which someone was abducted and now cannot be found. They picture a face on a milk carton or on the store wall at Walmart, stating, “Have you seen this person?”
While this is one scenario, it certainly is not the only scenario.
The term is a general term used to describe when a person needs to be located. The different scenarios could include:
- Abducted/missing person – You saw your friend at the bar last week in Rego Park and have not seen them since and cannot contact them no matter how much you try. It’s like they have disappeared without a trace. We can help with this.
- Locating a witness to a criminal or civil case – You are an attorney in Kew Gardens working on a hit and run case and need to find a witness to support your client’s testimony. We can help with this.
- Locating a family member or friend you have lost touch with – You drifted apart from that particular person from Bayside that you can’t stop thinking about. We can help you to get back in touch with them.
- Locating a missing tenant to serve legal papers – You are a landlord in Ridgewood, and your tenant skipped out during the night without paying the rent. We can help you track them down.
- Locating a person for a business transaction – You had a company do some work on your house in Howard Beach. You gave them the down payment for a project, and they skipped out on you without finishing the job. We can help you locate them.
Through the use of databases not available to the general public, a Private Investigator generates the leads needed to pursue or locate the missing person in question. These leads help lead to answers, whether by in-person visits, by phone, by email, as well as “other tricks up our sleeves,” which often prove invaluable when attempting to locate the person in question.
It does not matter if you are in Rego Park or Kew Gardens, Queens NY or Bayside, Ridgewood or Howard Beach, we can help locate that person you cannot seem to find. Let our “Blood-found” teamwork for you. Nothing makes us happier than finding that missing person in your life.
Investigreat, LLC is a recognized full-service Private Investigation Agency that is fully licensed, insured, and bonded in Jamaica, Long Island City, and CT, handling cases in Queens, NY, Brooklyn, NY, the Bronx, Manhattan, Long Island NY, and all of Connecticut. Adam Dornfeld, along with his wife Terri, has been working cases from missing persons and surveillance to worker’s compensation and all general investigation services since 1992.
Investigreat LLC | Private Investigators serving Jamaica NY, Long Island City NY, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY, Bronx NY, Westchester County NY, Long Island NY, and Connecticut.
Office: 718-412-1845 | Text: 718-309-1269